Sarah Rohan, LMHC
Sarah is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who specializes in working with young adults with anxiety disorders, mood disorders, adjustment to life transitions, low self-esteem, and identity development.
Sarah integrates various therapeutic approaches to treat each client's unique needs. Some of these approaches include Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) and solution focused therapy. Sarah has a passion for working with teens, young adults and adults facing difficult transitions in their lives.
Her approach is strenghts-based, collaborative and geared to meet her client's specific needs and goals. She believes in creating a safe and supportive space grounded in empathy and respect. After working in the field for nine years, her experience has helped many to break through barriers and live more fulfilling lives.
Her specializations include:
- Teen Counseling and college students
- Anxiety & Depression, Self Esteem, Grief, Identity Development
- Women’s Issues- divorce, separation & loss
- Career guidance & development
- Life transitions- loss of relationships, employment & financial uncertainty.
Offering weekday and evening appointments. In network with Cigna Insurance.