Hi! We are glad you are here.
We are currently hiring Full-time and Part-time therapists to join our team!
We are looking for therapists who are professional, compassionate and committed to the well-being and care of their patients. Our therapists truly enjoy being a part of our collaborative team. We pride ourselves in providing a ton of support, resources and opportunities for growth to all our therapists. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of the team and who truly enjoys developing relationships with other clinicians.
Family Therapy Group of Weston is a thriving private mental health therapy practice located in Weston, Florida. The mission of our practice is to help individuals, couples and families find a greater sense of connection.
Family Therapy Group of Weston also seeks to provide clinicians an opportunity to develop into strong professionals while they get to do what they love the most. We take care of all the administrative duties so that you can focus on your clients.
Why You would love working with us:
We are really focused on creating the type of group private practice that has the feel of a “family” with all our team members. We work hard to create a place that feels like the place you always wanted to work at, a place we hope you want to get to know and a place where you can see yourself staying for a while.
We really care for our therapists, you are not just a number but rather a new member of our extended family.
As such we provide support to each other through peer supervision, case consultations, team outings and just moments of check-in with each other just because you matter. We value your mental health and we always are looking out for you to make sure that you have a good work-life balance.
Our team is passionate about helping families in every way. We work with all aspects of family life from working with children to teens to couples to families. We are well known in our community for providing amazing family help and support.
What You may not like about us:
We think it's a good idea to tell prospective therapists what they may not like so they can save time and not apply if they notice that they may not be a good fit for our group.
We invest a lot of time and resources to grow our therapists. And because of this, we have high expectations for our clinicians.
- This is not a job where you can clock in and clock out with minimal effort. We expect our therapists to know how to provide evidence-based services in the best way to help clients heal.
- We expect our clinicians to be open to feedback and opportunities for improvement if we feel that there may be issues that may be impacting their caseload.
- Your commitment to client care is essential and we expect that you will be on time for your sessions, that you will be reliable, and only cancel sessions for emergency issues.
- You must comply with office policies. Policies are created to keep order and to ensure that we do our job to the best of our abilities.
- Timely documentation is very important to us. We expect that case notes will be done within 24 hours of seeing your client and a daily timesheet completed at the end of each day. This is done to ensure quality and to make sure that our clients are being served properly.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer our team members a competitive rate and a ton of support from all our staff. You will have direct access to our clinical supervisor, clinical director as well our team of client care coordinators.
We have an onboarding and training program that supports you through your first 90 days of employment and beyond.
- Supervision and case consultation, quarterly team lunches, continuing education opportunities, opportunities for growth and development and a management team that listens and values your feedback.
- We will provide you with a stream of referrals, Electronic Health Record (EHR) access, advertising, office support for scheduling, phone calls and billing.
- We have beautifully decorated office spaces to work from.
- Also, we offer the possibility to work from home (Telehealth) one day a week.
In order to apply, you must have:
- Current Clinical licensure in the state of Florida, including LCSW, LMFT, LMHC (we are able to be a little flexible for new graduates)
- Minimum Master's Degree in related fields such as counseling or clinical social work
- The ability to see clients at minimum ten hours a week for part-timers and up to thirty hours a week for full-timers.
Plus would be:
- The ability to work evenings or weekends
- Bilingual: English/ Spanish
- Specialization in Child counseling and Family and Couples therapy
- Other specializations such as work with Substance Use, LGBTQIA, Eating Disorders, Maternal Mental Health, Gottman Method, EMDR & Internal Family Systems
We offer a variety of positions from employment to independent contract positions. Our therapists start with us in a part-time basis and many become full-time in a short period of time (based on specialty). Initially, we expect a therapist to be available between 1 or 2 days of work per week. This is a paying position and pays by the hours worked.